***Parish Endurance Extended To August***
We have a challenge for you, to get active in July and August! We are looking for individuals / teams / families / school classes to swim 4km, or cycle 180km, or walk / run 42km in aid of our Parish and the Glebe school. Exercising, having fun and fundraising at the same time!
What do you need to do!:
• Register by sending your details to email@example.com
• Ask your friends & family for sponsorship – there is a GoFundMe page set up – www.gofundme.com/wicklowparishendurance2020
• Share information about the Endurance on social media
• If you cannot take part in the activities, please sponsor our GoFundMe page to support the Parish and the Glebe!
• All activities would need to be completed by the end of August
This financial support will help us keep the church open for private prayer and worship, while safeguarding the safety of all who enter. We will also be able to support the children of the Glebe as they return to school. All help will make a big difference and we really appreciate your support!